With the holidays right around the corner I wanted to share how to embroider sweatshirts. These can be great as gifts, family themed photos, and just lounging around and staying warm. I love Threadsy for my blank basic needs. They have great options to pick from in sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts, hats, and more all at wholesale prices. Another great feature is no minimum orders so I can order as little as one or more if need be. Threadsy offers top brands with trendy fits like Bella + Canvas. This particular one is one of my favorite sweatshirts to embroider. Not only is the style and fit just right it has a nice medium weight to it which makes it perfect for embroidery. Get the details below on how to embroider your own sweatshirt.
- Threadsy Sweatshirts: Bella + Canvas (I size up). I also like this one here for my son in Forest Green. They have plenty of basic crewnecks with all types of colors to choose from here.
- Brother PE800 Embroidery System
- Heavy Cut Away Stabilizer
- 505 Spray adhesive spray to keep the stabilizer in place.
- Fabric marking tools plus ruler
- Embroidery designs: Pumpkins, Merry Christmas
- Embroidery thread
Fold over the rest of the sweatshirt around the hoop so only the front of the sweatshirt is in the hoop area.